Sunday, April 26, 2009

Karters Kritters

So i am trying to start to sell these, Little Kritters. They are hot and cold packs. my aunt gave two to karter while he was in the hospital and he loved them. You can read more about it on my other blog. But he loves them :) and so do i . If you would pass this web site on so i can get going that would be great:) and if you want more info you can email me or comment. I am so excited to have something to do while me and Karter sit here. Since we cant do much, And happy i can help out so kipp will not have to work his butt off , all the time for us. www.karterskritters.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

These are the cutest ever! I think you are really on to something. You should see if they will let you advertise at the hospital or even in the gift shop...They will sell like crazy! You are so talented!

Bree Bastian said...

What an adorable idea! I think these little kritters make adorable gifts and can't wait to put in my order! I'll help spread the word to my friends and family. I wish you all the best and hope that Karter continues to make great improvements! Hang in there!
Bree Bastian

Taya Marie said...

Very cute Mal! Good luck with selling them.. Hope all is well! :)