Tuesday, July 7, 2009

PCMC and July 4th

Well last week on sat Karter got a fever at 11:30 so we had to rush up to pcmc. And the next day they found he had perainfluenza type 3. Just a virus, he had a fever of 103 for 2 days and then just got over it. He fell asleep with the filter in is mouth it was kinda cute. But he is doing much better now :)

We had a great 4th of july. We went to the parade (we pulled up to the road and sat in the jeep). Karter loved it, then we went to the park to get some grub ( karter and kipp sat in the jeep). then we headed up to go fishing at electric lake. Karter loves water so we had a good time. i didn't have my camera but we came home Sunday and did some fire works and karter loved the sparklers......







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Karter is doing better. I just wish that he could just stay well. You are a great mom and Karter is lucky to have you.

The Beesley's said...

Poor little boy.. when Kray got pneumonia, it started with the parainfluenza virus- I hated every second of it.. you're amazing I don't know how you do it.

Jill Heaps said...

I am sorry Karter was in the hospital AGAIN! I seriously think it is a baby thing. Emily was in the hospital atleast once a month for 2 years!

I hope everything is going well. Call me anytime, I love to talk with you!

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Mal, I'm so bummed that I missed you on the 4th!!! I miss you... I'm glad Karter is doing better, he's such a little cutie!!