Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Soooooo Thankful!!

I just wanted to let everyone know how much i love my family's , And my little boy. Everyone has been so helpful in this ruff time in our life, I really don't know what i would do with out them. every time someone calls they ask "can i do anything" But the answer is all ways no. I wish someone could help But that's in heavenly fathers hands, and so far he has gave us little blessing that are hard to find. Even though everyday is a blessing to have him, there are also little ones everyday. Like They have said that most skid kid's that's come in have had many infections and virus.Karter has had ONE, So they keep trying to find some but none yet thankfully. Karter really is a little fighter, the things he is going through i would not be able to handle if i had to do it. I love this little boy so much there are not words... And my husband has been awesome for traveling back and forth to work and back up here. he has came up every weekend we have been here. that's a very long drive after a long week of work. I love him so much and thankful that i have him to help. And Sarah has came up every week to help me out and give me a break, and let me try to get some real sleep. I really don't know how i would do this alone.But i wanted to let all of you know I LOVE YOU!! and thanks for the help and prayers. And have a safe and happy thanksgiving

2 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

I don't know how you even do this, even with everyone. I'm so happy that you don't have to go through this alone but you are such a strong person! You and all of your family. We wish nothing but the best for you all and you have such strong faith, I know you guys will do great things. Good luck! I'm so happy to hear he's doing so well :)

Janel Obray said...

Hey Mal and Kipp. This is Janel (robins)Obray (I went to school with Kipp), I just found your blog I am not sure how. I had no idea about your boy, you are both amazing parents, I can't even imagine the pain. I have a 21 month boy and a 7 month girl, I cried when I was reading your blog. I don't know how you do it, but I look up to you two. Our prayers are with you and your boy. He has the sweetest spirit.